Sad Moments

#1
I have some things that I want to do. Everyone has. But this one is exceptional. I can't do that. What can't I do? I can't pursue my dream. I can't achieve what I want even if I try hard. That's sad, I know. There's no chance for me to do that.

#2
I think I'm not able to study this way. But this should go on since I can't achieve #1. If I succeed, the chance to get closer to #1 is bigger, but still the chance isn't more than 10% since I knew my parents wouldn't let me do that. The pressure, it's nowhere but here. It's not that I don't like this type of program, it just sickens me. It's like you're being pushed and pulled everywhere.

#3
I'm more like a wallflower-type. I can't talk about some things to anybody  because I don't want to. There're only few people who I can talk to, unfortunately, they're somewhere I can't reach. I want to go to them really badly. But 'the elders' said it's better if I don't. They really make me want to quit what I'm currently doing, because what I'm doing right now needs my consistency. But things aren't going on so well.

Thanks for your time, just close this page immediately if you think I'm a drama-queen. Lol, JK. But seriously...

Tika
19:33
On my bed
08-11-2012

0 komentar:

Post a Comment